The Thai omelette is such a simple recipe, but provides plenty of flavor. This is perfect for any meal of the day as a main or side dish when you're not sure what to cook. It's versatile enough to go with most meats and vegetables. When cooked properly, it will be crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Put a skillet or frying pan on the stove top and turn on to high heat.
- Put the ghee in the pan and allow time to melt completely.
- Beat the eggs and fish sauce in bowl until uniform.
- When the pan has reached high temperature, begin slowly pouring in the egg mixture.
- The egg should bubble and become crispy on the outside.
- Remove and serve the omelette using a spatula when it is crisp all around.
Serve covered in cheese, vegetables, meat, or cut into pieces and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.